Basement House Painting
Create an Inviting Space
Basements don’t have to be dark, cold, windowless spaces hidden from public view. Because basements are often large and undefined spaces, the key is to warm them up. This can be achieved with the right coat of paint and is essential to creating an inviting environment.
Painting your basement walls can do more than just improve its appearance; it can also protect your home from nature’s elements. Basement walls are typically porous concrete that can accumulate moisture. can bring life and help protect your home’s basement. Our expert staff is committed to delivering a professional quality paint project that has come to be synonymous with our name.
You can rely on the expert process of CertaPro Painters®
CertaPro Painters® of Palm Harbor, FL can help you with design guidance, new fresh ideas, options for different door and trim possibilities, and an explanation for your various paint color considerations. By hiring us, you can relax while we freshen up your home’s basement with paint.
Our expert painting process includes:
- Set-up– Items are covered with clean, new plastic sheeting. All floors are protected with drop cloths.
- Prepare– Based on your requests, holes and cracks in ceilings and walls are filled; stains are sealed; and surfaces are scuff sanded.
- Paint– Repaired areas are primed and premium quality paint is applied for a uniform finish.
- Clean– We treat your home just like it is our own – with the utmost care and respect. We leave everything right where we found it and we pay close attention to doing a thorough job cleaning the work area.
- Inspect– After our own inspection, your job site supervisor will walk you through the space, giving you the opportunity to review our work and to provide any initial feedback.
Ready to turn your basement into the extra living space your family has always wanted?